Friday, July 30, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [5 of 128]

  • So I just wrote an email to Mulani. I realize she hasn't been efficient in relationship with her asshole husband. Note: look up fungible.
  • He's a semi-pro soccer player who just spent more than a year overseas screwing God knows how many South American prostitutes and bimbos.
  • You'd think missing the birth of his kid would've pissed off Mulani. Or his lack of phone calls…
  • Or his once-in-a-blue moon insincere jests of marital love (just after brothel moments). A clear indication of an inefficient marriage.
  • There's so much more. But my point? You're right. There's no efficiency anywhere. So I spilled my guts in an erroneous work-related email:
  • “I guess there's always some idiot Jodie Foster around who develops feelings for the monster, knowing full well the man ate brains.”
  • Pondering:If sex were efficient it would take two seconds. We would all be monkeys, humping, then eating leaves and worms and lazing about.