Thursday, December 2, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [102 of 128]

  • In her fast talk I don’t know if she said: skeleton, gelatin, or fish. She instantly complained about a lack of excitement in bed.
  • Mike and I are below the window. It’s set rather high and overlooks a narrow walkway between the apartment and a fence.
  • On my tiptoes I can see the tops of two heads. Voices quickly chatter, and unintelligibly at that.
  • I place a foot on an air conditioner unit, hoist my left knee onto its surface, then slowly raise myself into position.
  • Katie has just unhooked a black bra revealing two huge breasts. The girl smiles, reaches over and begins to squish with nimble fingers.
  • Mike and I look at each other. He's gawking too. He shrugs as if to say, "What the heck, I like these." I'm thinking: lumpy Play-Doh.
  • Katie walks out of the house. She wears a big leopard-skin fur coat and walks up to me: "Hey lovely."