Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [104 of 128]

  • Katie laughs and continues: "It's a dog-eat-dog world, honey. Take as much as you can while you still have time.
  • "I just went to Vegas and snorted up as much as I could. I took it. You should too. I'm not going to keep offering myself to you."
  • Thirty-three
  • Even though I never liked Milt Butterlink, I never held it against him why the company Prez would send lowly office workers to France.
  • I have never wanted to go to the French countryside or a French city, meet French people, or get kissed in Paree.
  • OK, I have wanted to embark on an Indiana Jones tour of the Louvre.
  • It's not that I want a free trip. I don't want to attend wireless trade shows in Capetown, Orlando or Caracas. It's the justification.
  • You realize more and more the fallacy of the entire intellectual and philosophical existence of a company as you realize inconsistencies.
  • I would rather eat Top Ramein and be happy knowing I didn't depend on my sexuality to get to the top. I think.