Friday, November 5, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [89 of 128]

  • The faces of our uncreative corporate audience are mostly disgusted during the two-and-a-half minutes of film. Mulani giggles.
  • Mike and I realize we have won a minor creative corporate battle in our own rodent-like cubicles of Buildicon Enterprises. Kira storms out.
  • "Not all artwork is ever respected," Mike says watching Kira and two others flee the cubicle. "It just wouldn't feel right to be loved.
  • Suddenly I imagine Milt Butterlink dressed as a franken-squirrel pimping our movie on Sunset and Vine. I feel like a freakin' superstar.
  • There are epiphanies to be had in the office. Realizing Kira de Frita's boobs are fake is not one of them. Unless you're in tech support.
  • The meaning of life is wrapped in workplace realizations.
  • My heart beats fast simply trying to understand the complexities of copy machines.
  • Epiphany breeds ads. "Sleek. Robust. Sexy Data." Girl in hard hat puckers to Ethernet wireless. All after spying Mulani eat cup of noodle.
  • I'm destined for enlightenment after realizing the secretary ordered stationary with company logo upside-down. Wisdom: "Not my problem."