Saturday, November 20, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [95 of 128]

  • "Well I am feeling a bit interesting today," Katie says. Me: "Still striking out at the home front?" Katie: "Oh for shame!
  • "I don't call it striking out. My man happens to be very busy. He works late. He's tired. I just happen to never be tired." Katie winks.
  • Me: "Oh, I don't doubt you there." Katie: "You know, that Mulani. She's trouble." Me: "I don't doubt that. So are you."
  • Katie: "I am not! I should spank you for making such a suggestion. I will say that I am more of a woman than you will ever know. Unless..."
  • Me: "Unless what?" Great, now I'm acting powerless. I just snapped onto her bait without even thinking. Now she might double her efforts.
  • Katie: "Unless you make a decision. Think about what you can have. I'm voluptuous, tantalizing, energetic. And I'm orally fixated.
  • "You think you’re going to have anything like that with that little girl, Mulani? That little tramp has nothing to offer.
  • "You should really think about inviting me over." Me: "Invite you over?" Katie: "For a few drinks." I'm panicking: "A few drinks??"