Friday, November 19, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [94 of 128]

  • Thirty.
  • "The Wicked Witch of Buildicon is dead," Katie Starburn whispers into my ear. It's early in the morning. She never liked Milt Butterlink.
  • Katie in a sheer blouse shows more cleavage than Kira de Frito could ever muster in one of her super supreme pineapple push-up bras.
  • She wonders out loud: "I bet he's twiddling his thumbs and pondering a quick end to crunchy peanut butter."
  • Katie runs her fingers along the inside edge of her blouse to taunt me with her bosoms. I forget what I was going to say.
  • "I heard Mike spotted him in a donut shop looking disheveled in a pair of dirty jeans. Milt was staring into outer space," I stammer.
  • "Wasn't all there?" Katie laughs. She never liked Milt. In fact, she hated everything about him and is now overjoyed. She bounces. I watch.
  • "We all know he was a bit spacey," I say, thinking about planets. Katie: "A bit?" She walks closer, turns, rubs her bottom along my arm.