Monday, January 10, 2011

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [116 of 128]

  • We take turns schlopping our Post-Its one by one onto a giant Post-It pad, which Eliza organizes. Her eyes widen, turn green.
  • Eliza: "I am going to type up a report. You will all have a copy in the morning. Vishnu, what don't you like about person to your left?"
  • Vishnu: "Sometimes web content is changed without my express written consent. I face this problem in a daily game of Mousehunt."
  • Thirty-eight
  • I want to write a grand treatise titled, "Advertisements That Feature Barfing Star Wars Children."
  • It would be filled with interesting tidbits on how to shoot ad photos with kids who easily get the nervous dry heaves.
  • This morning there are two mothers at Buildicon with their children. We've resorted to cheap talent again. One looks ready to throw up.
  • Mulani's cousin JayJay and my nephew, Thad are both at Buildicon to take photos with our $2,509 products. Free talent.