Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [118 of 128]

  • The boy puts his greasy paws back on the device that is quickly looking like a shiny new potato chip with wireless connectivity.
  • Me: "Kira, I have to get back to work." Kira: "But..." Me: "Put it on my desk. I'll get to it." Kira: "But I need this lickedy spilt?!"
  • Me: "Sure, Kira, lickedy spilt." I suddenly notice the kid has turned purple. His mother is busy searching for more chip bags in her purse.
  • I hope beyond hope he doesn't die as he vomits up a sack load of mushy chips onto me and the RadioBlast. "Oh God," I mumble.
  • Just as I begin to get the mess cleaned up, my nephew looks into the room, takes one whiff, then immediately yaks on my shoes.
  • ever do another marketing photo shoot with kids. Not unless they're mannequins or haven't eaten for two days.