Thursday, August 19, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [22 of 128]

  • I don't make as much as my cab-driving father did back in the 1970s. He didn't have a degree. So where's the money? At Buildicon?
  • Not in this job where ant killer Milt Butterlink gets 110,000 clamshells per year. Now I think I need to explain my take on advertising...
  • Advertising. It's what fills sports stadiums, magazines, computer games, TV shows about nothing. It's a numbing new take on dish soap.
  • Can you feel orgasmic about advertising? Sure you can. It gets ladies and gents to wash in adorable new ways and makes you coo and googoo.
  • It's about interactive thinking. We need subliminal Buildicon messages that spin heads like soap bubble carousels in mindless playability.
  • Ad creation takes enlightenment about the corporate world. A true mystery, yes. I work in a corporate world where everyone thinks
  • I'm weird. No mystery there. Though I don't think my dead ants thought I was weird. Milt wants me to think up an ad concept for
  • Buildicon's wireless recordable transmitter devices. It's for industrial data, like evil robots.