Friday, September 3, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [35 of 128]

  • He has a large nose as big as his head, narrow set eyes, and an Adam's apple that moves like the large glowing ball on Times Square.
  • I'm sure Milt and Ichabod are having a lovely discussion about an ad campaign. I laugh because Milt is oblivious to Joan's ranting.
  • Joan disappears down to the parking garage. She smokes two cigarettes, then screams so loud a lady walking to the bank
  • trips over her heels. If there's one thing I learned how about to approach people from my previous jobs: never cross a bulldog.
  • Joan, my friends, is a bulldog. How to treat Joan the bulldog: do what she says, pat her and scratch her fur every chance you get.
  • Stay away from her pissing tree. Joan is from a working class cowpoke town. She's the kind of person you just leave alone.
  • That's what you do with all cowboys actually. Apparently, Milt yelled at Joan for missing an ad deadline.