Thursday, September 23, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [52 of 128]

  • Think about it. What do you want from your break room? Coffee consistency. I say that over and over in my paralysis: coffee consistency.
  • Email: "All: Since our coffee service, "Get a Break" seems to have gotten a break from bringing us coffee stirrers, I have ordered some."
  • This is what Buildicon Enterprise has come to... Plastic or wooden stirrers, generic or non-generic creamer. I can't take it. I'm frozen.
  • Has the company secretary seen that many bad movies? Because she just wrote a line out of one. This is corporate America gone mad.
  • The crazy idea that workers might revolt over not having their preferred java stirrers is almost enough to make me want to carry that flag!
  • New "Don't Tread On Me" banner for the modern age: Green flag with white coffee cup in the middle surrounded by a square, er... cubicle.
  • It's the common good of the corporate cubicle crowd. Slogan: "Decent coffee! Decent stirrers! Sturdy cups!" Chant it! God I need a latte...
  • I wonder: Does every corporation eventually face their own Cubepocalypse? Workers expected to do the mundane revolt over something trivial.