Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [50 of 128]

  • The entire Buildicon office is turning into a claymation of its former self.
  • Milt Butterlink's spider bites have healed. That doesn't keep him from wandering over to my desk and babbling. I try to focus in.
  • Milt looks like he's chewing when he talks. So I look at his nose instead. There's something hanging there like some wild flea circus.
  • Even though he's still talking, all I hear is "Boogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerboogerbooger..."
  • I consider telling Milt that a booger is doing some kind of high-flying act between nostrils. I almost wish I had a bag of peanuts.
  • He's talking about the company party I never go to and brags about dancing in leather on a table. I consider his booger act YouTube worthy.
  • Sixteen.
  • Katie Starburns was once an organic bodybuilder. I guess that means everything but steroids. Anyway, she's got the body of a Greek goddess.
  • She's statuesque with marble-like cleavage. Only hers? Silicon. I think her skin is real. Not that I touched it or she hasn't offered.