Thursday, September 30, 2010

Small Places : Nick L Belardes [57 of 128]

  • Eighteen.
  • Katie Starburn talks too much. Could be the drug-induced behavior. I don't know. Her train of thought is off the Richter Scale.
  • She can't keep to any one topic. Here is someone who can hold conversations with actual Greek statues, park trees and photocopiers.
  • I enjoy her rants and think she's fabulous and hilarious. She thrives on talking about sex and making the men around her nervous. Not me.
  • "You know how many times me and Jake had sex this week? 12," she said.
  • She also told me about orgasms and her girl's weekly clarinet lesson.
  • Katie builds reports related to product development issues. She gets bored, wanders into the marketing department, says "Hi slick Willie."
  • She especially likes Vishnu. Before she visits, she makes sure her breasts are half out of her blouse before
  • asking him some inane question. She exits his cubicle and gives me the double thumbs up,
  • letting me know that she's got something else up with Vishnu. I shake my head.